Published 2020-03-01. Last modified 2022-04-03.
Time to read: 1 minutes.
This site is categorized under Studio.
Making a Video
- Check audio levels
- Change shirt?
- Fuss with hair and skin
- Turn on LED lights and turn off overhead light
- Close the curtains (or my glasses will have reflections)
- Turn on Sony A7iii camera, it is normally attached to the video splitter and then the Cam Link 4K.
- Press autofocus
- Turn off Display Live View (Ctrl-L)
- Start OBS Studio
- Verify output is set to
E:\media\YouTube Meta Music Channelor wherever it needs to go.
- Click on Rec
|Ableton Live data|
|My original recordings|
|Original Pro Tools recordings|
|Templates and settings|
|64 bit VSTs|
|32 bit VSTs|
|Pro Tools settings|
|Music Software (installable programs)|
|Pro Tools docs and software|
- I have one Radial Pro direct box (passive). I am unsure whether to plug the acoustic guitars into the direct box, or directly into the RME UFX or the Behringer ADA8200.
- DPA spec and order cables.
- Mark mic placements on floor using tape for the above recording scenarios
- I have a roll of gaff tape, but after 6 months it leaves a gooey mess. What other tape could we use for a semi-permanent placement?
- We only need a few feet of tape for this purpose.
- 3-4 different colors would be helpful; this would allow a color-coded mic placements for each recording scenario that requires at least one microphone.